Be MOORE Confident
Reports have the ability to make or break any research project. Too often, data is regurgitated and offered up as “analysis”. At Moore Research, we know the value of a good report:
- Our analysts work with you to understand your areas of focus and concern.
- We use that understanding to provide you with a customized, thorough, premium quality report in a presentation-ready format.
- The analysis and statistics behind our results will be presented in straightforward and relatable terms.
- We utilize pictures, color and creativity to guarantee a fun and never-boring presentation.
- Our goal will always be to show you the story behind the data.
We also provide recommendations and assistance to help you utilize the best and most-appropriate statistical methods for your project. Our statistical capabilities include but are not limited to:
- Associations and Correlations
- Chi Square (Tests of Homogeneity and Independence)
- Conjoint Analysis
- Discriminant Analysis
- Factor Analysis
- Hausser Scoring (A new, comprehensive alternative to reporting satisfaction scores!)
- Multiple Regression
- Multivariate & One-way Analysis of Variance
- Penalty Analysis
- Power Analysis
- T Tests/Intervals
- Z Tests/Intervals
To see examples of our reporting, go to our case studies section.
Our public reports are available to view in full here: