- Home »
Moore respects the privacy of all visitors to our web site. Please review the following Privacy Statement to understand what information is being collected and how it will be used. Moore will NOT make information collected available to any outside parties. All information gathered will be obtained only through your knowledge and consent.
In the following privacy statement, "we", "us" and "our" will refer to Moore. "You" and "your" will refer to you as a user and visitor to www.moore-research.com.
What Do We Collect on this Site?
Our web site contains several different forms that our customers can use to request information, products, and services. From these forms, we collect the following information:
- Visitors' contact information (like e-mail addresses, phone numbers and postal addresses)
How Secure is the Information We Collect?
We make every effort to follow industry standard security measures to prevent the loss, misuse and alteration of the information under our control. All information collected by us is accessible only to our authorized employees.
How Do We Use This Information?
- Contact Information: When you begin business with us, you will need to provide specific information for contact reasons. This information will be used only by us and will not be available to any outside sources. Contacts via email can expect to receive from us information required in order to complete your project, an initial estimate, employment information and/or notices of any new options or services available from us, and responses to any queries you send to us. Your email address is used when you e-mail us with questions or comments, and when you submit a "Contact" form. We will use your e-mail address only to reply via email. NO third parties will acquire your email address, NO other mail will be sent unless follow-up is expected.
- IP addresses: We do not track the IP addresses of our web site visitors for any other than internal statistical purposes. We have no means of associating Contact Information that you submit via "Contact" forms with the IP address of your computer.
- Linked Sites: This site contains links to external websites. We are not responsible for the privacy practices or the content of these Web sites.
- Linking to Our Site: You may create a link to our website; however making a link with any alteration of our website's contents is restricted. You may NOT reproduce or reformat the files, pages, images, information and/or materials from this site, unless expressed written permission has been obtained from us in advance. Under NO circumstance shall any direct links to images be made. You will immediately remove any links to our site if, for any reason, we request that you do so.
It is our policy not to sell or otherwise disclose personally identifiable information of any research participant or survey respondent to third parties, whether such information is collected through this web site or through traditional market research tools.
Our marketing research studies collect data for research purposes only. The information you provide is used for research analysis and we analyze the answers aggregately. Your participation is absolutely voluntary; you may withdraw from a marketing research study at any time. No personal information will be sought without prior consent. We may ask for contact information in the event we need to validate your answers. We also may ask you to provide demographical information about you, your household or business.
Information you provide in response to or in connection with a survey, whether collected through this Web site or through traditional market research tools, is and will be provided to our client(s) and/or other entities and/or the public as part of cumulative market research information or statistical data in the ordinary course but without identifying you individually directly or indirectly.
Our marketing research studies collect data for research purposes only. The information children provide is used for research analysis and we analyze the answers aggregately. No personal information will be sought without prior parental consent.
Information provided in response to or in connection with a survey, whether collected through this Web site or through traditional market research tools, is and will be provided to our client(s) and/or other entities and/or the public as part of cumulative market research information or statistical data in the ordinary course but without identifying the child individually directly or indirectly.
Moore will notify the parent of the child that it wishes to collect personal information; the parent's consent is required for the collection, use and disclosure of the information; and the parent will be notified of how they can provide consent. Moore may use any one of a number of methods to notify a parent, including sending an email message to the parent, calling for parental consent, or a notice by postal mail.
You are provided the opportunity to opt-out or remove yourself from any study for which you are contacted. Please call 814.835.4100 and ask to be removed or please email the specified email address in your invitation or simply “reply” to the invitation and type REMOVE in the subject line.
Your use of our web site www.moore-research.com consents your agreement with this privacy statement. If you do not agree to this policy then please do not use this web site.
We reserve the right to change this policy at any time by posting changes on this page. Your continued use of www.moore-research.com will signify your acceptance of those changes.
If you have any questions regarding this Privacy Statement, please contact us:
2675 West 12th Street
Erie, PA 16505